Senin, 20 April 2009

where's my elder brother?

The third class in senior high school is doing their national exam i'd just can say goodluck for them :),while they were having their exam we are on second and first grade in senior high school is having holiday.
HOLIDAY yeaaah actually i'm so happy to hear that words,but i don't know why it makes me getting bored easily.
My parents go to bandung for their job and i'm here must keep my house because my house is being reapired and one more i must wait and take care for my sister.My friends are invited me to hang out together but because that reason and for the other reasons i can't.
huaaaaaaaaaaah it's so boring and my wish is :

if i had an older brother,i would feel happier than this :) :(
i don't know why i really really want to have an ELDER BROTHER
i always dreaming of having an ELDER BROTHER
coz i think that guy will make my life more colorfull
but unfortunatelly it's impossible :( :( :(

2 komentar: